sh_link not set for section `.ARM.exidx'

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Fri Aug 10 12:51:00 GMT 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 12:32:41PM +0100, Richard Purdie wrote:
> Thanks for testing that, after quite a bit of effort I managed to build
> a suitable cross binutils and can confirm it doesn't show the problem.
>
> To make binutils cvs build I had to disable libgloss and rda. Are those
> failures interesting or a known issue?
>
> I can't see how rda could ever cross compile given its configure
> script...

You can check out just binutils, rather than the whole "src"
repository, or get a binutils snapshot from the FTP site - then those
(and many other directories) will not be included.  They're part of
different programs.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery