read Xtensa property tables more robustly

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Fri Apr 27 20:18:00 GMT 2007

The bug I just fixed (an extra increment in relax_property_section) caused some
property table entries to have no relocations, and the code for reading property
tables assumed that either all the entries have relocations or none of them do.
  That assumption is normally true but it is good to handle unexpected inputs.
I've committed this patch that changes the table reader to walk through the
table entries and relocations at the same time so that it can deal with entries
with no relocations.  (It still ignores relocations on the size and/or flags
fields, though.)  I tested this before I fixed the other bug, since without the
bug, this situation doesn't come up.

bfd/
	* elf32-xtensa.c (xtensa_read_table_entries): Step through table
	contents and relocs in parallel.