Come gia' detto ai vostri amici di gnu@gnu.org

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Tue Apr 24 22:58:00 GMT 2007

On 24 April 2007 16:40, bcclo@tiscali.it wrote:

> Perche non smettete di rmpere il cazzo al mondo e trombate un po di
> piu'?

  What's the italian for "Whine me a river, crybaby"?  Oh yeh, it's "testa di stronso", isn't it?

> Che un tumore vi colga tutti voi che lavorate gratis.

  Hey, right on dude!  Why don't you go beat up on some charity workers next?  Same old complaint, "How dare anyone do something for free when I want to sell a rip-off overpriced version of the same thing".  That's free-market capitalism, dude, and we just undercut you.  Sucks to be a loser.

  Anyway, I'm glad to hear all your clients are using free source, instead of paying rip-off prices for your lousy code.  That's the whole idea.  Do hurry up and go bankrupt.

    cheers,
      DaveK