PATCH: windres

Kai Tietz Kai.Tietz@onevision.com
Fri Apr 20 13:51:00 GMT 2007


binutils-owner@sourceware.org wrote on 20.04.2007 15:34:38:

> On 20 April 2007 14:28, Kai Tietz wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> > Do you have may some helpful suggestions or some additons ?
> 
> 
>   Accept underscores in identifiers!  (See previous post!)

The new lexer is capable for underscores. I missed to mention that.
May it would be worth to sent the new lexer infront of the update ?
I think I could separate it easily from the rest of the update.

Regards,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  Komplementärin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 – 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - Geschäftsführer: 
Ulrike Döhler, Manuela Kluger



More information about the Binutils mailing list