Should the section address be ignored when processing DWARF information ?

Eric Christopher echristo@apple.com
Wed Apr 18 18:08:00 GMT 2007

>   Does Mach-O need to have the section address added in to the offset
>   calculation when processing DWARF information ?

Right now dwarf information is only used in object files which are a
single "section", that then the actual sections are offsets within
that so unfortunately, yes, it needs the section address added into
the offset calculation when processing dwarf in object files. Out of
curiosity what is the section offset in the coff/pe files? I would
think it would be something similar...

-eric