[m68k] RAMBAR confusion

Nathan Sidwell nathan@codesourcery.com
Fri Apr 13 13:31:00 GMT 2007

The ColdFire chips can have RAMBAR0 and/or RAMBAR1 control registers. these are
numbered c04 and c05.

When only one is implemented, it is referred to as 'RAMBAR' in the ColdFire
documentation.  Unfortunately, some ColdFire CPUs call 0xc04 RAMBAR and others
call 0xc05 RAMBAR :(

This patch fixes things up so that
1) We always have a 'RAMBAR' register, this maps onto 0xc04 or 0xc05 as
appropriate for the particular CPU.  Thus matching the documentation.

2) We always disassemble as RAMBAR0 and RAMBAR1, to be unambiguous.

3) Fixes some CPUs where we had the wrong settings.

built and tested on m68k-elf, ok?

nathan
--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery