fix --gc-sections for Xtensa

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Thu Apr 12 16:24:00 GMT 2007

The Xtensa property sections were being removed by the linker's --gc-sections
option, which was mostly harmless except on Linux where those sections are used
to construct the .got.loc table.  I've committed this patch to fix it.  I tested
it by building "busybox" with --gc-sections.

bfd/
	* elf32-xtensa.c (elf_xtensa_gc_mark_hook): Don't follow references
	from Xtensa property sections.
ld/
	* emulparams/elf32xtensa.sh (OTHER_SECTIONS): KEEP property sections.