iwmmxt2 patch for binutils-2.16.92

Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Tue Sep 19 14:21:00 GMT 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Bridge Wu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Here is iwmmxt2 patch for binutils-2.16.92. It supports Intel IWMMXT2
> instruction set.
> AS can use '-mcpu=iwmmxt2' option to assemble iwmmxt2 instructions.
> OBJDUMP can use '-m iwmmxt2' option to disassemble iwmmxt2 instructions.

This patch is missing testcases.  I have the patch produced by Wasabi for
Intel a few years ago - which includes testcases - updated to current
binutils and ready to submit once I receive confirmation from the FSF
copyright clerk that the necessary assignment from Intel has gone through.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com