PE+ and new COFF format for x86_64 target for XP64 and Vista binaries

Kai Tietz Kai.Tietz@onevision.com
Wed Sep 13 09:43:00 GMT 2006

Hey,

Finally I did the merge to the current CVS version. Additionally I changed
pep_dll.c to inherit the pe_dll.c file to avoid double source code.
By this merge I fixed - by side-effect - a memory out-of-bounds access for
idata relocation section in pe_dll.c (allocating 4-bytes but memset'ing 8
bytes).
The changelogs are now splitted and the testcases adjusted for the new
target. I removed some escaped debug prints, which lead under cygwin
environment to compiler warnigns in the ld-module.

Regards,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

PS: The FSF contract issue is now complete.