[parisc-linux] [patch] Remove magic constant from gas/tc-hppa.c

Jeff Bailey jbailey@raspberryginger.com
Mon Oct 23 08:49:00 GMT 2006

Le dimanche 22 octobre 2006 à 20:06 -0400, John David Anglin a écrit :
> > The current tc-hppa.c has:
> >
> > #if TARGET_ARCH_SIZE == 64
> > #include "bfd/elf64-hppa.h"
> > #if defined (TE_LINUX) || defined (TE_NetBSD)
> > #define TARGET_FORMAT "elf64-hppa-linux"
> >
> > So this preserves current behaviour.
>
> Yes, but it's wrong.  I'm not worried about changing it since
> there isn't really a 64-bit netbsd target.  Also, GCC doesn't
> support hppa64-netbsd.

Fair enough. =)  I've so far been trying to preserve behaviour.  I'm
happy to change it to just elf64-hppa for now if that's better.

--
Jeff Bailey - http://www.raspberryginger.com/jbailey/