Remove unnecessary Xtensa file for ld

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Thu Oct 5 01:13:00 GMT 2006

I noticed today that one of H.J.'s changes from a few months ago
makes the entire ld/emulparams/xtensa-config.sh file unnecessary.
This patch removes it.  I verified that there are no testsuite
regressions for an xtensa-elf target.  Committed on the mainline.

ld/
         * emulparams/xtensa-config.sh: Delete file.
         * emulparams/elf32xtensa.sh: Set MAXPAGESIZE here instead of
including
         xtensa-config.sh.
         * Makefile.am (eelf32xtensa.c): Remove dependency on xtensa-
config.sh.
         * Makefile.in: Regenerate.