[patch ping] change linux-gnu* -> linux* in libtool files

DJ Delorie dj@redhat.com
Mon Oct 2 19:46:00 GMT 2006

> > hmm, so which files should i regenerate ?  the ones i'd like to update are:
> > configure
> > bfd/configure
> > binutils/configure
> > gas/configure
> > gprof/configure
> > ld/configure
> > opcodes/configure
> >
> > should i commit all of these together with the toplevel libtool.m4 updates ?
>
> Actually it would probably be best if you asked DJ to do this, as he can
> then make sure that it is synced properly with the GCC sources.

There's nothing magic about the toplevel files and syncing.  Just get
the patch into both repositories; my cron job only tells me when they
differ, it doesn't actually do any syncing (unlike
libiberty/include/intl, which always auto-syncs from gcc to src).