binutils-static

Darryl Mocek Darryl.Mocek@Sun.COM
Tue Nov 21 19:47:00 GMT 2006

  I cannot find much information about it.  A program I'm trying to
install lists it as a dependency and when I search the Internet, I get
few hits.  Here is one:
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=binutils-static which
lists the package and shows it as fairly old (2002).  I've looked on
gnu.org, but don't see it listed, only binutils.

-Darryl