fix m68k trap instruction disassembly

Nathan Sidwell nathan@codesourcery.com
Wed Nov 15 17:36:00 GMT 2006

This patch does two things

*) adds a 'tpf' alias for trapf.  coldfire's ISA specifies 'tpf' instead of the
m68k's 'trapf' instruction.  The patch still allows 'trapf' to be specified in
assembler source, so we won't break any old source code.

*) In doing that I discovered the trap disassembly was broken.  The set
conditional instructions share the opcode of the trap instructions, but the
latter have a more specific opcode mask.  As we scan this table in forward
order, we met the setcc instructions first.  (Really the disassembly should be
done by generating a trie dynamically, and then we wouldn't care about the table
ordering.)

ok?

nathan
--