Mainline and branch: --enable-targets=all dead on cygwin

Aaron W. LaFramboise aaron98wiridge9@aaronwl.com
Mon May 29 18:00:00 GMT 2006

Alan Modra wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 12:58:32PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>>   This is due to the fact that USE_UNIQUE is not defined when symbols.c is
>> compiled, which looks to me to be some kind of problem in the include file
>> hierarchy; when TE_PE, USE_UNIQUE gets defined in obj-coff.h, but symbols.c
>> doesn't appear to think it needs to include OBJ_HEADER.  Any ideas about that?
>
> Yeah, throw rocks at whoever put that code in.  :)

That would be me...

After I added this, some problems came up, and I think some stuff got
moved around...

All of those TE_PE's need to be abstracted out with hooks to where they
belong.

Right now, I'm working on a patch to fix a number of related issues with
weak support that have come up, and I will prepare a patch to move as
many of these TE_PE's etc as I can back out of gas, as well.  This
should resolve this issue.