DT_GNU_HASH latest patches

Jakub Jelinek jakub@redhat.com
Sun Jul 9 22:35:00 GMT 2006

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 07:45:30PM -0700, Eric Christopher wrote:
> A little more documentation on the new method in the code would be
> helpful though. "Don't change this, you'll break it" is rarely enough :)

If you mean the comment above the hash function, I think that's sufficient
and indeed it is the same as above the SysV hash function.  The command just
warns that the hash function is part of the object format, so nothing people
should try to "improve" (unlike only internally used hash functions)...

	Jakub