backward/forward compatibility of binutils

Mikhail Teterin mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com
Fri Jul 7 18:56:00 GMT 2006

ц░'ц▒ц■ц▌ц┴ц┐ц▒ 07 ц▄ц┴ц░ц┘ц▌ц≤ 2006 14:45, 'Daniel Jacobowitz' ц▌ц│ц░ц┴ц⌠ц│ц≈:
> Sorry, but please stop discussing this on the list. б Ian's response is
> definitive. б It answers most of your questions from this message.

Ian's response is: "Do it yourself". There is not much to do, besides
agreeing, that the compatibility would be a desirable goal...

I guess, I'll ask again a few years later. Maybe, some newer blood will
improve things (including manners) by then...

Have a good weekend.

	-mi