powerpc disassembler
Daniel Jacobowitz
drow@false.org
Thu Jul 6 17:59:00 GMT 2006
On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 10:32:20AM +0200, Daniele Scollo wrote:
> Hi, my name is Daniele Scollo, and I'm a young Italian engineer.
> Would you mind helping me about a PPC issue?
> I use powerpc-linux-objdump to get asm instructions to make statistics
> with -d option but the asm-obj file are generated with -m7455
> architecture and maltivect. When I use the disassembler I can't use
> the -m7455 option because this architecture is not recognized?Why? if
> I use the disassembler without this option I have some new strange
> instructions (like mfdbsr, mfl2cr,
> mtsprg7) not included into the 7455 instruction set.And I have some
> problems because a don't know of to disassembly for my architecture...
For objdump, you probably need a -M option. Take a look at
powerpc-linux-objdump --help.
--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery
More information about the Binutils
mailing list