linking weak symbols on interix

Martin Koeppe martin@koeppe-net.de
Mon Jul 3 16:06:00 GMT 2006

Hi Ross,

> You'll need to check the licence to find out for sure you have
> permission to copy and use Micrsoft runtime library on Linux, even
> if you're just linking with it.

here comes the complete eula and the extra copyright and licence of
some components, in my understanding, these components don't include
the libc. In my understanding, §2 allows copying and using on linux
too, or at least doesn't forbid it, as long as you own the hardware.

Thank you for encouraging me to really read the eula.

Martin