cross toolchain vs. info files

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Tue Jan 10 10:45:00 GMT 2006


Doug Evans wrote:
> Dave Korn writes:

> Perhaps, but it cuts both ways.  Email isn't always the best medium.
> But rather than get worked up over it why not clear up the misundertanding
> and carry on?


>  >   I'm not finding this exchange productive.  I think we'd better just
> drop it. 
> 
> oh well.


  Doug:

  Sorry for being abrupt.  I meant no offense.

  These mailing lists can eat vast amounts of our time if we let them.
Sometimes I just want to cut things off quickly, and ISTM that we were about
to get into exchanging multiple rounds of multi-page emails about whether I
should or should not want to do what I wanted to do, which was not the point.
I wanted to save your time as well as mine from being what I thought would be
a wasteful discussion.
 
  But I meant it when I said thanks for trying to help.  I still appreciate
your good intent.  Thank you again.

    cheers,
      DaveK
-- 
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....




More information about the Binutils mailing list