cvs write access request

Carlos O'Donell carlos@codesourcery.com
Thu Feb 23 15:32:00 GMT 2006


On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 06:06:31PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 06:04:32PM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 10:12:57AM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > > Hi Carlos,
> > >
> > > Approved - please apply.
> > >
> > 
> > May I have an account on sourceware for "binutils" cvs write
> > access please?
> > 
> > I am not filling out the standard webform since I already 
> > have a gcc.gnu.org account.
> 
> They'll handle adding a group via the standard form too, I think.
> Anyway, I can approve it too; so go ahead and ask overseers
> to add you to src.  Might as well use my timezone advantage :-)

It says in bold not to fill out the form twice :-)
Thanks Dan!

Cheers,
Carlos.
-- 
Carlos O'Donell
CodeSourcery
carlos@codesourcery.com
(650) 331-3385 x716



More information about the Binutils mailing list