building on mingw

Bob Rossi bob_rossi@cox.net
Sat Dec 16 14:44:00 GMT 2006


Hi,

I'm having a problem building on mingw.

I used this configure line,

$PWD/binutils-2.16.1/configure \
--prefix=$prefix \
--with-sysroot=$sysroot \
--host=mingw32 \
--target=mingw32 \
--disable-nls \
--disable-shared \
--disable-debug \
2>&1 | tee configure-out.txt

Attached is the configure and make log. ld fails to build.

Any ideas?

BTW, I'm attempting to build a relocatable gcc on mingw.

Thanks,
Bob Rossi
-------------- next part --------------
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking target system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking build system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether ln works... yes
checking whether ln -s works... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gnatbind... no
checking whether compiler driver understands Ada... no
checking how to compare bootstrapped objects... cmp --ignore-initial=16 $$f1 $$f2
checking for correct version of gmp.h... no
checking for bison... no
checking for bison... no
checking for byacc... no
checking for yacc... no
checking for gm4... no
checking for gnum4... no
checking for m4... m4
checking for flex... no
checking for flex... no
checking for lex... no
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo
checking for mingw32-ar... no
checking for ar... ar
checking for mingw32-as... no
checking for as... as
checking for mingw32-dlltool... no
checking for dlltool... dlltool
checking for mingw32-ld... C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe
checking for mingw32-nm... no
checking for nm... nm
checking for mingw32-ranlib... no
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for mingw32-windres... no
checking for windres... windres
checking for mingw32-objcopy... no
checking for objcopy... objcopy
checking for mingw32-objdump... no
checking for objdump... objdump
checking for mingw32-ar... no
checking for ar... ar
checking for mingw32-as... no
checking for as... as
checking for mingw32-dlltool... no
checking for dlltool... dlltool
checking for mingw32-ld... no
checking for ld... ld
checking for mingw32-nm... no
checking for nm... nm
checking for mingw32-ranlib... no
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for mingw32-windres... no
checking for windres... windres
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking if symbolic links between directories work... no
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
-------------- next part --------------
mkdir -p -- ./libiberty
Configuring in libiberty
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for makeinfo... makeinfo
checking for perl... perl
checking build system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking host system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking for mingw32-ar... ar
checking for mingw32-ranlib... ranlib
checking for mingw32-gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for time.h... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... no
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/mman.h... no
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for alloca.h... no
checking for sys/pstat.h... no
checking for sys/sysmp.h... no
checking for sys/sysinfo.h... no
checking for machine/hal_sysinfo.h... no
checking for sys/table.h... no
checking for sys/sysctl.h... no
checking for sys/systemcfg.h... no
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... no
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking whether errno must be declared... no
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for int... yes
checking size of int... 4
checking for uintptr_t... yes
checking for a 64-bit type... uint64_t
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking for asprintf... no
checking for atexit... yes
checking for basename... no
checking for bcmp... no
checking for bcopy... no
checking for bsearch... yes
checking for bzero... no
checking for calloc... yes
checking for clock... yes
checking for ffs... no
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for index... no
checking for insque... no
checking for memchr... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for mempcpy... no
checking for memset... yes
checking for mkstemps... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for random... no
checking for rename... yes
checking for rindex... no
checking for setenv... no
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for sigsetmask... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for stpncpy... no
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking for strtod... yes
checking for strtol... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for tmpnam... yes
checking for vasprintf... no
checking for vfprintf... yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking for vsprintf... yes
checking for waitpid... no
checking whether alloca needs Cray hooks... no
checking stack direction for C alloca... -1
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for fork... no
checking for vfork... no
checking for _doprnt... no
checking for sys_errlist... (cached) yes
checking for sys_nerr... (cached) yes
checking for sys_siglist... no
checking for external symbol _system_configuration... no
checking for getrusage... no
checking for on_exit... no
checking for psignal... no
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strsignal... no
checking for sysconf... no
checking for times... no
checking for sbrk... no
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for realpath... no
checking for canonicalize_file_name... no
checking for pstat_getstatic... no
checking for pstat_getdynamic... no
checking for sysmp... no
checking for getsysinfo... no
checking for table... no
checking for sysctl... no
checking whether canonicalize_file_name must be declared... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for working strncmp... yes
updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating testsuite/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default commands
mkdir -p -- ./bfd
Configuring in bfd
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking build system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking host system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking target system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking for mingw32-gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for mingw32-ar... ar
checking for mingw32-ranlib... ranlib
checking for ld used by GCC... C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking for C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependant libraries... file_magic file format pei*-i386(.*architecture: i386)?
checking for mingw32-ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for mingw32-strip... no
checking for strip... strip
updating cache ./config.cache
loading cache ./config.cache within ltconfig
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
finding the maximum length of command line arguments... 393217
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ... no
checking whether the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) supports shared libraries... yes
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking command to parse nm output... ok
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking if package supports dlls... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
creating libtool
updating cache ./config.cache
configure: loading cache ./config.cache
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether to install libbfd... yes
checking for mingw32-gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking for mingw32-ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking argz.h usability... no
checking argz.h presence... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking nl_types.h usability... no
checking nl_types.h presence... no
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking values.h usability... yes
checking values.h presence... yes
checking for values.h... yes
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for munmap... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... no
checking whether NLS is requested... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for long long... yes
checking size of long long... 8
checking size of long... 4
checking stddef.h usability... yes
checking stddef.h presence... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking time.h usability... yes
checking time.h presence... yes
checking for time.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking fcntl.h usability... yes
checking fcntl.h presence... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking sys/file.h usability... yes
checking sys/file.h presence... yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking sys/time.h usability... yes
checking sys/time.h presence... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking for fcntl... no
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for setitimer... no
checking for sysconf... no
checking for fdopen... yes
checking for getuid... no
checking for getgid... no
checking for strtoull... yes
checking whether strstr must be declared... no
checking whether malloc must be declared... no
checking whether realloc must be declared... no
checking whether free must be declared... no
checking whether getenv must be declared... no
checking sys/procfs.h usability... no
checking sys/procfs.h presence... no
checking for sys/procfs.h... no
checking for ftello... no
checking for ftello64... yes
checking for fseeko... no
checking for fseeko64... yes
checking file_ptr type... BFD_HOST_64_BIT
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... (cached) no
checking for madvise... no
checking for mprotect... yes
updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating bfd-in3.h
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing default commands
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/libiberty'
if [ x"" != x ] && [ ! -d pic ]; then \
  mkdir pic; \
else true; fi
touch stamp-picdir
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/regex.c -o pic/regex.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/regex.c -o regex.o
In file included from C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/include/xregex.h:26,
                 from C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/regex.c:199:
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/include/xregex2.h:548: warning: ISO C90 does not support `static' or type qualifiers in parameter array declarators
In file included from C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/regex.c:653:
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/regex.c: In function `byte_compile_range':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/regex.c:4552: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/regex.c:4562: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/regex.c:4562: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/cplus-dem.c -o pic/cplus-dem.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/cplus-dem.c -o cplus-dem.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/cp-demangle.c -o pic/cp-demangle.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/cp-demangle.c -o cp-demangle.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/md5.c -o pic/md5.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/md5.c -o md5.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/alloca.c -o pic/alloca.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/alloca.c -o alloca.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/argv.c -o pic/argv.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/argv.c -o argv.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/choose-temp.c -o pic/choose-temp.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/choose-temp.c -o choose-temp.o
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/choose-temp.c: In function `choose_temp_base':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/choose-temp.c:68: warning: implicit declaration of function `mktemp'
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c -o pic/concat.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c -o concat.o
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c: In function `concat_length':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c:112: warning: traditional C rejects ISO C style function definitions
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c: In function `concat_copy':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c:127: warning: traditional C rejects ISO C style function definitions
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c: In function `concat_copy2':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c:146: warning: traditional C rejects ISO C style function definitions
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c: In function `concat':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c:157: warning: traditional C rejects ISO C style function definitions
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c: In function `reconcat':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/concat.c:194: warning: traditional C rejects ISO C style function definitions
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/cp-demint.c -o pic/cp-demint.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/cp-demint.c -o cp-demint.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/dyn-string.c -o pic/dyn-string.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/dyn-string.c -o dyn-string.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/fdmatch.c -o pic/fdmatch.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/fdmatch.c -o fdmatch.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/fibheap.c -o pic/fibheap.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/fibheap.c -o fibheap.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/floatformat.c -o pic/floatformat.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/floatformat.c -o floatformat.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/fnmatch.c -o pic/fnmatch.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/fnmatch.c -o fnmatch.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getopt.c -o pic/getopt.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getopt.c -o getopt.o
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getopt.c:396: warning: unused parameter 'argc'
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getopt.c:397: warning: unused parameter 'argv'
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getopt1.c -o pic/getopt1.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getopt1.c -o getopt1.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getpwd.c -o pic/getpwd.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getpwd.c -o getpwd.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getruntime.c -o pic/getruntime.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/getruntime.c -o getruntime.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/hashtab.c -o pic/hashtab.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/hashtab.c -o hashtab.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/hex.c -o pic/hex.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/hex.c -o hex.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/lbasename.c -o pic/lbasename.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/lbasename.c -o lbasename.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/lrealpath.c -o pic/lrealpath.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/lrealpath.c -o lrealpath.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/make-relative-prefix.c -o pic/make-relative-prefix.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/make-relative-prefix.c -o make-relative-prefix.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/make-temp-file.c -o pic/make-temp-file.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/make-temp-file.c -o make-temp-file.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/objalloc.c -o pic/objalloc.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/objalloc.c -o objalloc.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/obstack.c -o pic/obstack.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/obstack.c -o obstack.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/partition.c -o pic/partition.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/partition.c -o partition.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/physmem.c -o pic/physmem.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/physmem.c -o physmem.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/pex-win32.c -o pic/pex-win32.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/pex-win32.c -o pex-win32.o
In file included from C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/pex-win32.c:200:
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/pex-win32.c: In function `pexecute':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/pex-win32.c:58: warning: passing arg 1 of `fix_argv' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/safe-ctype.c -o pic/safe-ctype.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/safe-ctype.c -o safe-ctype.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/sort.c -o pic/sort.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/sort.c -o sort.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/spaces.c -o pic/spaces.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/spaces.c -o spaces.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/splay-tree.c -o pic/splay-tree.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/splay-tree.c -o splay-tree.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/strerror.c -o pic/strerror.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/strerror.c -o strerror.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/strsignal.c -o pic/strsignal.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/strsignal.c -o strsignal.o
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/strsignal.c: In function `psignal':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/strsignal.c:567: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/ternary.c -o pic/ternary.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/ternary.c -o ternary.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/unlink-if-ordinary.c -o pic/unlink-if-ordinary.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/unlink-if-ordinary.c -o unlink-if-ordinary.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xatexit.c -o pic/xatexit.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xatexit.c -o xatexit.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xexit.c -o pic/xexit.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xexit.c -o xexit.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xmalloc.c -o pic/xmalloc.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xmalloc.c -o xmalloc.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xmemdup.c -o pic/xmemdup.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xmemdup.c -o xmemdup.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xstrdup.c -o pic/xstrdup.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xstrdup.c -o xstrdup.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xstrerror.c -o pic/xstrerror.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/xstrerror.c -o xstrerror.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/asprintf.c -o pic/asprintf.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/asprintf.c -o asprintf.o
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/asprintf.c: In function `asprintf':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/asprintf.c:49: warning: traditional C rejects ISO C style function definitions
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/basename.c -o pic/basename.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/basename.c -o basename.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/bcmp.c -o pic/bcmp.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/bcmp.c -o bcmp.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/bcopy.c -o pic/bcopy.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/bcopy.c -o bcopy.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/bzero.c -o pic/bzero.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/bzero.c -o bzero.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/ffs.c -o pic/ffs.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/ffs.c -o ffs.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/index.c -o pic/index.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/index.c -o index.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/insque.c -o pic/insque.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/insque.c -o insque.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/mempcpy.c -o pic/mempcpy.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/mempcpy.c -o mempcpy.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/mkstemps.c -o pic/mkstemps.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/mkstemps.c -o mkstemps.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/random.c -o pic/random.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/random.c -o random.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/rindex.c -o pic/rindex.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/rindex.c -o rindex.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/setenv.c -o pic/setenv.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/setenv.c -o setenv.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/sigsetmask.c -o pic/sigsetmask.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/sigsetmask.c -o sigsetmask.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/stpcpy.c -o pic/stpcpy.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/stpcpy.c -o stpcpy.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/stpncpy.c -o pic/stpncpy.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/stpncpy.c -o stpncpy.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/vasprintf.c -o pic/vasprintf.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/vasprintf.c -o vasprintf.o
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/waitpid.c -o pic/waitpid.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/waitpid.c -o waitpid.o
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/waitpid.c: In function `waitpid':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/waitpid.c:32: warning: implicit declaration of function `wait'
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/waitpid.c: At top level:
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/waitpid.c:28: warning: unused parameter 'options'
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/vfork.c -o pic/vfork.o; \
else true; fi
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2  -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/../include  -W -Wall -Wtraditional -pedantic /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/libiberty/vfork.c -o vfork.o
rm -f ./libiberty.a pic/./libiberty.a
ar rc ./libiberty.a \
  ./regex.o ./cplus-dem.o ./cp-demangle.o ./md5.o ./alloca.o ./argv.o ./choose-temp.o ./concat.o ./cp-demint.o ./dyn-string.o ./fdmatch.o ./fibheap.o ./floatformat.o ./fnmatch.o ./getopt.o ./getopt1.o ./getpwd.o ./getruntime.o ./hashtab.o ./hex.o ./lbasename.o ./lrealpath.o ./make-relative-prefix.o ./make-temp-file.o ./objalloc.o ./obstack.o ./partition.o ./physmem.o ./pex-win32.o ./safe-ctype.o ./sort.o ./spaces.o ./splay-tree.o ./strerror.o ./strsignal.o ./ternary.o ./unlink-if-ordinary.o ./xatexit.o ./xexit.o ./xmalloc.o ./xmemdup.o ./xstrdup.o ./xstrerror.o  ./asprintf.o ./basename.o ./bcmp.o ./bcopy.o ./bzero.o ./ffs.o ./index.o ./insque.o ./mempcpy.o ./mkstemps.o ./random.o ./rindex.o ./setenv.o ./sigsetmask.o ./stpcpy.o ./stpncpy.o ./vasprintf.o ./waitpid.o ./vfork.o
ranlib ./libiberty.a
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
  cd pic; \
  ar rc ./libiberty.a \
    ./regex.o ./cplus-dem.o ./cp-demangle.o ./md5.o ./alloca.o ./argv.o ./choose-temp.o ./concat.o ./cp-demint.o ./dyn-string.o ./fdmatch.o ./fibheap.o ./floatformat.o ./fnmatch.o ./getopt.o ./getopt1.o ./getpwd.o ./getruntime.o ./hashtab.o ./hex.o ./lbasename.o ./lrealpath.o ./make-relative-prefix.o ./make-temp-file.o ./objalloc.o ./obstack.o ./partition.o ./physmem.o ./pex-win32.o ./safe-ctype.o ./sort.o ./spaces.o ./splay-tree.o ./strerror.o ./strsignal.o ./ternary.o ./unlink-if-ordinary.o ./xatexit.o ./xexit.o ./xmalloc.o ./xmemdup.o ./xstrdup.o ./xstrerror.o  ./asprintf.o ./basename.o ./bcmp.o ./bcopy.o ./bzero.o ./ffs.o ./index.o ./insque.o ./mempcpy.o ./mkstemps.o ./random.o ./rindex.o ./setenv.o ./sigsetmask.o ./stpcpy.o ./stpncpy.o ./vasprintf.o ./waitpid.o ./vfork.o; \
  ranlib ./libiberty.a; \
  cd ..; \
else true; fi
rm -f needed-list; touch needed-list; \
for f in atexit calloc memchr memcmp memcpy memmove memset rename strchr strerror strncmp strrchr strstr strtol strtoul tmpnam vfprintf vprintf vfork waitpid bcmp bcopy bzero; do \
  for g in ./asprintf.o ./basename.o ./bcmp.o ./bcopy.o ./bzero.o ./ffs.o ./index.o ./insque.o ./mempcpy.o ./mkstemps.o ./random.o ./rindex.o ./setenv.o ./sigsetmask.o ./stpcpy.o ./stpncpy.o ./vasprintf.o ./waitpid.o ./vfork.o ; do \
    case "$g" in \
      *$f*) echo $g >> needed-list ;; \
    esac; \
  done; \
done
echo ./regex.o ./cplus-dem.o ./cp-demangle.o ./md5.o ./alloca.o ./argv.o ./choose-temp.o ./concat.o ./cp-demint.o ./dyn-string.o ./fdmatch.o ./fibheap.o ./floatformat.o ./fnmatch.o ./getopt.o ./getopt1.o ./getpwd.o ./getruntime.o ./hashtab.o ./hex.o ./lbasename.o ./lrealpath.o ./make-relative-prefix.o ./make-temp-file.o ./objalloc.o ./obstack.o ./partition.o ./physmem.o ./pex-win32.o ./safe-ctype.o ./sort.o ./spaces.o ./splay-tree.o ./strerror.o ./strsignal.o ./ternary.o ./unlink-if-ordinary.o ./xatexit.o ./xexit.o ./xmalloc.o ./xmemdup.o ./xstrdup.o ./xstrerror.o > required-list
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/libiberty/testsuite'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/libiberty/testsuite'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/libiberty'
mkdir -p -- ./intl
Configuring in intl
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for POSIXized ISC... no
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for working const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for values.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for munmap... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... no
checking whether NLS is requested... no
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config.h
linking /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/intl/libgettext.h to libintl.h
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/intl'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/intl'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd'
make  all-recursive
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd'
Making all in doc
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd/doc'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd/doc'
Making all in po
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd/po'
( if test 'x/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/po' != 'x.'; then \
    posrcprefix='/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/'; \
  else \
    posrcprefix="../"; \
  fi; \
  rm -f SRC-POTFILES-t SRC-POTFILES \
    && (sed -e '/^#/d' \
            -e '/^[ 	]*$/d' \
	    -e "s@.*@	$posrcprefix& \\\\@" < /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/po/SRC-POTFILES.in \
	| sed -e '$s/\\$//') > SRC-POTFILES-t \
    && chmod a-w SRC-POTFILES-t \
    && mv SRC-POTFILES-t SRC-POTFILES )
( rm -f BLD-POTFILES-t BLD-POTFILES \
    && (sed -e '/^#/d' \
            -e '/^[ 	]*$/d' \
	    -e "s@.*@	../& \\\\@" < /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/po/BLD-POTFILES.in \
	| sed -e '$s/\\$//') > BLD-POTFILES-t \
    && chmod a-w BLD-POTFILES-t \
    && mv BLD-POTFILES-t BLD-POTFILES )
cd .. \
  && CONFIG_FILES=po/Makefile.in:po/Make-in \
     CONFIG_HEADERS= /bin/sh ./config.status
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing default commands
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd/po'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd/po'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd/po'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd'
rm -f bfd-tmp.h
cp bfd-in3.h bfd-tmp.h
/bin/sh /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../move-if-change bfd-tmp.h bfd.h
rm -f bfd-tmp.h
touch stmp-bfd-h
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o archive.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/archive.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/archive.c -o archive.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -DDEFAULT_VECTOR=i386pe_vec -DSELECT_VECS='&i386pe_vec,&i386pei_vec,&bfd_elf32_i386_vec,&bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec,&bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec' -DSELECT_ARCHITECTURES='&bfd_i386_arch' -DHAVE_i386pe_vec -DHAVE_i386pei_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_i386_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/archures.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c -DDEFAULT_VECTOR=i386pe_vec "-DSELECT_VECS=&i386pe_vec,&i386pei_vec,&bfd_elf32_i386_vec,&bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec,&bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec" "-DSELECT_ARCHITECTURES=&bfd_i386_arch" -DHAVE_i386pe_vec -DHAVE_i386pei_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_i386_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/archures.c -o archures.o
creating bfdver.h
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o bfd.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/bfd.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/bfd.c -o bfd.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o bfdio.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/bfdio.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/bfdio.c -o bfdio.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o bfdwin.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/bfdwin.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/bfdwin.c -o bfdwin.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o cache.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/cache.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/cache.c -o cache.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o coffgen.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/coffgen.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/coffgen.c -o coffgen.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o corefile.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/corefile.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/corefile.c -o corefile.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o format.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/format.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/format.c -o format.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o init.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/init.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/init.c -o init.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o libbfd.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/libbfd.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/libbfd.c -o libbfd.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o opncls.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/opncls.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/opncls.c -o opncls.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o reloc.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/reloc.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/reloc.c -o reloc.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o section.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/section.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/section.c -o section.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o syms.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/syms.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/syms.c -o syms.o
rm -f targmatch.h
sed -f /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/targmatch.sed < /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/config.bfd > targmatch.new
mv -f targmatch.new targmatch.h
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -DDEFAULT_VECTOR=i386pe_vec -DSELECT_VECS='&i386pe_vec,&i386pei_vec,&bfd_elf32_i386_vec,&bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec,&bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec' -DSELECT_ARCHITECTURES='&bfd_i386_arch' -DHAVE_i386pe_vec -DHAVE_i386pei_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_i386_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/targets.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c -DDEFAULT_VECTOR=i386pe_vec "-DSELECT_VECS=&i386pe_vec,&i386pei_vec,&bfd_elf32_i386_vec,&bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec,&bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec" "-DSELECT_ARCHITECTURES=&bfd_i386_arch" -DHAVE_i386pe_vec -DHAVE_i386pei_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_i386_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/targets.c -o targets.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o hash.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/hash.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/hash.c -o hash.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o linker.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/linker.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/linker.c -o linker.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o srec.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/srec.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/srec.c -o srec.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o binary.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/binary.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/binary.c -o binary.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o tekhex.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/tekhex.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/tekhex.c -o tekhex.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o ihex.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/ihex.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/ihex.c -o ihex.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o stabs.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/stabs.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/stabs.c -o stabs.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o stab-syms.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/stab-syms.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/stab-syms.c -o stab-syms.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o merge.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/merge.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/merge.c -o merge.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o dwarf2.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/dwarf2.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/dwarf2.c -o dwarf2.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o simple.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/simple.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/simple.c -o simple.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o archive64.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/archive64.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/archive64.c -o archive64.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o pe-i386.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/pe-i386.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/pe-i386.c -o pe-i386.o
rm -f peigen.c
sed -e s/XX/pe/g < /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/peXXigen.c > peigen.new
mv -f peigen.new peigen.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o peigen.lo peigen.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c peigen.c -o peigen.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o cofflink.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/cofflink.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/cofflink.c -o cofflink.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o pei-i386.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/pei-i386.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/pei-i386.c -o pei-i386.o
rm -f elf32-target.h
sed -e s/NN/32/g < /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elfxx-target.h > elf32-target.new
mv -f elf32-target.new elf32-target.h
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o elf32-i386.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf32-i386.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf32-i386.c -o elf32-i386.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o elf32.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf32.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf32.c -o elf32.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o elf.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf.c -o elf.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o elflink.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elflink.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elflink.c -o elflink.o
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elflink.c: In function `elf_link_add_object_symbols':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elflink.c:3900: warning: implicit declaration of function `ffs'
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o elf-strtab.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf-strtab.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf-strtab.c -o elf-strtab.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o elf-eh-frame.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf-eh-frame.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf-eh-frame.c -o elf-eh-frame.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o dwarf1.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/dwarf1.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/dwarf1.c -o dwarf1.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o elf32-gen.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf32-gen.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/elf32-gen.c -o elf32-gen.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK    -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include  -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o cpu-i386.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/cpu-i386.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/cpu-i386.c -o cpu-i386.o
rm -f tofiles
f=""; \
for i in pe-i386.lo peigen.lo cofflink.lo pei-i386.lo elf32-i386.lo elf32.lo elf.lo elflink.lo elf-strtab.lo elf-eh-frame.lo dwarf1.lo elf32-gen.lo cpu-i386.lo  ; do \
  case " $f " in \
    *" $i "*) ;; \
    *) f="$f $i" ;; \
  esac ; \
done ; \
echo $f > tofiles
/bin/sh /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../move-if-change tofiles ofiles
touch stamp-ofiles
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2    -o libbfd.la -rpath /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/lib -release 2.16.1  archive.lo archures.lo bfd.lo bfdio.lo bfdwin.lo cache.lo coffgen.lo corefile.lo format.lo init.lo libbfd.lo opncls.lo reloc.lo section.lo syms.lo targets.lo hash.lo linker.lo srec.lo binary.lo tekhex.lo ihex.lo stabs.lo stab-syms.lo merge.lo dwarf2.lo simple.lo archive64.lo `cat ofiles`  
mkdir .libs
libtool: link: warning: undefined symbols not allowed in i386-pc-mingw32 shared libraries
ar cru .libs/libbfd.a  archive.o archures.o bfd.o bfdio.o bfdwin.o cache.o coffgen.o corefile.o format.o init.o libbfd.o opncls.o reloc.o section.o syms.o targets.o hash.o linker.o srec.o binary.o tekhex.o ihex.o stabs.o stab-syms.o merge.o dwarf2.o simple.o archive64.o pe-i386.o peigen.o cofflink.o pei-i386.o elf32-i386.o elf32.o elf.o elflink.o elf-strtab.o elf-eh-frame.o dwarf1.o elf32-gen.o cpu-i386.o
ranlib .libs/libbfd.a
creating libbfd.la
(cd .libs && rm -f libbfd.la && ln -s ../libbfd.la libbfd.la)
libtooldir=`/bin/sh ./libtool --config | sed -n -e 's/^objdir=//p'`; \
if [ -f $libtooldir/libbfd.a ]; then \
  cp $libtooldir/libbfd.a libbfd.tmp; \
  ranlib libbfd.tmp; \
  /bin/sh /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/bfd/../move-if-change libbfd.tmp libbfd.a; \
else true; fi
touch stamp-lib
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/bfd'
mkdir -p -- ./opcodes
Configuring in opcodes
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking build system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking host system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking target system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking for mingw32-gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for mingw32-ar... ar
checking for mingw32-ranlib... ranlib
checking for ld used by GCC... C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking for C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependant libraries... file_magic file format pei*-i386(.*architecture: i386)?
checking for mingw32-ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for mingw32-strip... no
checking for strip... strip
updating cache ./config.cache
loading cache ./config.cache within ltconfig
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
finding the maximum length of command line arguments... 393217
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ... no
checking whether the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) supports shared libraries... yes
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking command to parse nm output... ok
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking if package supports dlls... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
creating libtool
updating cache ./config.cache
configure: loading cache ./config.cache
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether to install libbfd... yes
checking for mingw32-gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking for mingw32-ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking argz.h usability... no
checking argz.h presence... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking nl_types.h usability... no
checking nl_types.h presence... no
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking values.h usability... yes
checking values.h presence... yes
checking for values.h... yes
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for munmap... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... no
checking whether NLS is requested... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing default commands
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/opcodes'
make  all-recursive
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/opcodes'
Making all in po
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/opcodes/po'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/opcodes/po'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/opcodes'
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../bfd -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o dis-buf.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/dis-buf.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../bfd -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/dis-buf.c -o dis-buf.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../bfd -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c  -DARCH_i386 /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/disassemble.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../bfd -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c -DARCH_i386 /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/disassemble.c -o disassemble.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../bfd -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o dis-init.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/dis-init.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../bfd -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/dis-init.c -o dis-init.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../bfd -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../intl -I../intl   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -o i386-dis.lo /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/i386-dis.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../bfd -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/i386-dis.c -o i386-dis.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2    -o libopcodes.la -rpath /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/lib -release 2.16.1  dis-buf.lo disassemble.lo dis-init.lo i386-dis.lo  
mkdir .libs
libtool: link: warning: undefined symbols not allowed in i386-pc-mingw32 shared libraries
ar cru .libs/libopcodes.a  dis-buf.o disassemble.o dis-init.o i386-dis.o
ranlib .libs/libopcodes.a
creating libopcodes.la
(cd .libs && rm -f libopcodes.la && ln -s ../libopcodes.la libopcodes.la)
libtooldir=`/bin/sh ./libtool --config | sed -n -e 's/^objdir=//p'`; \
if [ -f $libtooldir/libopcodes.a ]; then \
  cp $libtooldir/libopcodes.a libopcodes.tmp; \
  ranlib libopcodes.tmp; \
  /bin/sh /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/opcodes/../move-if-change libopcodes.tmp libopcodes.a; \
else true; fi
touch stamp-lib
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/opcodes'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/opcodes'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/opcodes'
mkdir -p -- ./binutils
Configuring in binutils
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for Cygwin environment... no
checking for mingw32 environment... yes
checking host system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking target system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking build system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking for working aclocal-1.4... missing
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... missing
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ld used by GCC... C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking for C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... nm
checking whether ln -s works... no
checking how to recognise dependant libraries... file_magic file format pei*-i386(.*architecture: i386)?
checking for object suffix... o
checking for executable suffix... .exe
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
updating cache ./config.cache
loading cache ./config.cache within ltconfig
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
finding the maximum length of command line arguments... 393217
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ... no
checking whether the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) supports shared libraries... yes
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking command to parse nm output... ok
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking if package supports dlls... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
creating libtool
updating cache ./config.cache
loading cache ./config.cache
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for bison... /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/missing bison -y
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for flex... /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/missing flex
checking for flex... (cached) /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/missing flex
checking for yywrap in -ll... no
checking lex output file root... WARNING: `flex' is missing on your system.  You should only need it if
         you modified a `.l' file.  You may need the `Flex' package
         in order for those modifications to take effect.  You can get
         `Flex' from any GNU archive site.
lex.yy
checking whether yytext is a pointer... no
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for working const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for values.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for munmap... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... no
checking whether NLS is requested... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for executable suffix... (cached) .exe
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... no
checking for working alloca.h... (cached) no
checking for alloca... (cached) yes
checking for sbrk... no
checking for utimes... no
checking for setmode... yes
checking for getc_unlocked... no
checking for strcoll... yes
checking for fopen64... yes
checking for stat64... no
checking for library containing frexp... none required
checking for time_t in time.h... yes
checking for time_t in sys/types.h... yes
checking for utime.h... yes
checking whether fprintf must be declared... no
checking whether strstr must be declared... no
checking whether sbrk must be declared... yes
checking whether getenv must be declared... no
checking whether environ must be declared... no
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating doc/Makefile
creating po/Makefile.in
creating config.h
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils'
make  all-recursive
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils'
Making all in doc
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils/doc'
if test -f cxxfilt.man; then \
  man=cxxfilt.man; \
else \
  man=/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/doc/cxxfilt.man; \
fi; \
sed -e 's/@PROGRAM@/c++filt/' \
    -e 's/cxxfilt/c++filt/' < $man \
	> c++filt.1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils/doc'
Making all in po
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils/po'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils/po'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/size.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/bucomm.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/version.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/filemode.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o size.exe  size.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
mkdir .libs
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o size.exe size.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/objdump.c
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/objdump.c: In function `disassemble_bytes':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/objdump.c:1379: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/budemang.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/prdbg.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/rddbg.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/debug.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/stabs.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/ieee.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/rdcoff.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o objdump.exe  objdump.o budemang.o prdbg.o rddbg.o debug.o stabs.o ieee.o rdcoff.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../opcodes/libopcodes.la ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o objdump.exe objdump.o budemang.o prdbg.o rddbg.o debug.o stabs.o ieee.o rdcoff.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../opcodes/.libs/libopcodes.a ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/arparse.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/arlex.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/ar.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/not-ranlib.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/arsup.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/rename.c
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/rename.c:143: warning: unused parameter 'preserve_dates'
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/rename.c:50: warning: 'simple_copy' defined but not used
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/binemul.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/emul_vanilla.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o ar.exe  arparse.o arlex.o ar.o not-ranlib.o arsup.o rename.o binemul.o emul_vanilla.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a   
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o ar.exe arparse.o arlex.o ar.o not-ranlib.o arsup.o rename.o binemul.o emul_vanilla.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/strings.c
In file included from C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/strings.c:65:
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/include/getopt.h:116: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o strings.exe  strings.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o strings.exe strings.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/is-ranlib.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o ranlib.exe  ar.o is-ranlib.o arparse.o arlex.o arsup.o rename.o binemul.o emul_vanilla.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a   
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o ranlib.exe ar.o is-ranlib.o arparse.o arlex.o arsup.o rename.o binemul.o emul_vanilla.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/objcopy.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/not-strip.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/wrstabs.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o objcopy.exe  objcopy.o not-strip.o rename.o rddbg.o debug.o stabs.o ieee.o rdcoff.o wrstabs.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o objcopy.exe objcopy.o not-strip.o rename.o rddbg.o debug.o stabs.o ieee.o rdcoff.o wrstabs.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -DDLLTOOL_I386 /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/dlltool.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/defparse.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/deflex.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o dlltool.exe  dlltool.o defparse.o deflex.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a   
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o dlltool.exe dlltool.o defparse.o deflex.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/windres.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/resrc.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -DDLLTOOL_I386 /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/rescoff.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/resbin.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/rcparse.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/rclex.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/winduni.c
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/winduni.c: In function `unicode_from_ascii':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/winduni.c:46: warning: unused variable `s'
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/winduni.c:47: warning: unused variable `w'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/resres.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o windres.exe  windres.o resrc.o rescoff.o resbin.o rcparse.o rclex.o winduni.o resres.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a   
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o windres.exe windres.o resrc.o rescoff.o resbin.o rcparse.o rclex.o winduni.o resres.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/addr2line.c
In file included from C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/addr2line.c:35:
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/include/getopt.h:116: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o addr2line.exe  addr2line.o budemang.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o addr2line.exe addr2line.o budemang.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/readelf.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/unwind-ia64.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o readelf.exe  readelf.o version.o unwind-ia64.o  ../libiberty/libiberty.a 
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o readelf.exe readelf.o version.o unwind-ia64.o  ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/dllwrap.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o dllwrap.exe  dllwrap.o version.o ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o dllwrap.exe dllwrap.o version.o  ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/nm.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o nm-new.exe  nm.o budemang.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o nm-new.exe nm.o budemang.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/is-strip.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o strip-new.exe  objcopy.o is-strip.o rename.o rddbg.o debug.o stabs.o ieee.o rdcoff.o wrstabs.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o strip-new.exe objcopy.o is-strip.o rename.o rddbg.o debug.o stabs.o ieee.o rdcoff.o wrstabs.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../include -D__USE_MINGW_FSEEK -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/binutils/cxxfilt.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o cxxfilt.exe  cxxfilt.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o cxxfilt.exe cxxfilt.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/binutils'
mkdir -p -- ./etc
Configuring in etc
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/etc'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/etc'
mkdir -p -- ./gas
Configuring in gas
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking build system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking host system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking target system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking for mingw32-gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for ld used by GCC... C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking for C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependant libraries... file_magic file format pei*-i386(.*architecture: i386)?
checking for mingw32-ranlib... ranlib
checking for mingw32-strip... no
checking for strip... strip
updating cache ./config.cache
loading cache ./config.cache within ltconfig
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
finding the maximum length of command line arguments... 393217
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ... no
checking whether the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) supports shared libraries... yes
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking command to parse nm output... ok
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking if package supports dlls... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
creating libtool
updating cache ./config.cache
configure: loading cache ./config.cache
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for mingw32-gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking for bison... /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/missing bison -y
checking for flex... /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/missing flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... no
checking for yywrap in -ll... no
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for mingw32-ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking argz.h usability... no
checking argz.h presence... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking nl_types.h usability... no
checking nl_types.h presence... no
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking values.h usability... yes
checking values.h presence... yes
checking for values.h... yes
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for munmap... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... no
checking whether NLS is requested... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking stdarg.h usability... yes
checking stdarg.h presence... yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking varargs.h usability... no
checking varargs.h presence... no
checking for varargs.h... no
checking errno.h usability... yes
checking errno.h presence... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking whether compiling a cross-assembler... no
checking for working alloca.h... (cached) no
checking for alloca... (cached) yes
checking for inline... (cached) inline
checking for unlink... yes
checking for sbrk... no
checking for working assert macro... yes
checking whether declaration is required for strstr... no
checking whether declaration is required for malloc... no
checking whether declaration is required for free... no
checking whether declaration is required for sbrk... yes
checking whether declaration is required for environ... no
checking whether declaration is required for errno... no
updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating gdb.ini
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing default commands
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas'
make  all-recursive
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas'
Making all in doc
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas/doc'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas/doc'
Making all in po
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas/po'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas/po'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/app.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/as.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/atof-generic.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/bignum-copy.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/cond.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/depend.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/dwarf2dbg.c
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/dwarf2dbg.c: In function `out_debug_aranges':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/dwarf2dbg.c:1175: warning: implicit declaration of function `ffs'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/dw2gencfi.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/ecoff.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/ehopt.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/expr.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/flonum-copy.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/flonum-konst.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/flonum-mult.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/frags.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/hash.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/input-file.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/input-scrub.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/listing.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/literal.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/macro.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/messages.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/output-file.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/read.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/sb.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/stabs.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/subsegs.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/symbols.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/write.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config/tc-i386.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config/obj-coff.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/.. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/../intl -I../intl -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gas/config/atof-ieee.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2    -o as-new.exe  app.o as.o atof-generic.o bignum-copy.o cond.o depend.o dwarf2dbg.o dw2gencfi.o ecoff.o ehopt.o expr.o flonum-copy.o flonum-konst.o flonum-mult.o frags.o hash.o input-file.o input-scrub.o listing.o literal.o macro.o messages.o output-file.o read.o sb.o stabs.o subsegs.o symbols.o write.o tc-i386.o obj-coff.o atof-ieee.o  ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a   
mkdir .libs
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o as-new.exe app.o as.o atof-generic.o bignum-copy.o cond.o depend.o dwarf2dbg.o dw2gencfi.o ecoff.o ehopt.o expr.o flonum-copy.o flonum-konst.o flonum-mult.o frags.o hash.o input-file.o input-scrub.o listing.o literal.o macro.o messages.o output-file.o read.o sb.o stabs.o subsegs.o symbols.o write.o tc-i386.o obj-coff.o atof-ieee.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gas'
mkdir -p -- ./gprof
Configuring in gprof
configure: creating cache ./config.cache
checking build system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking host system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking target system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking for mingw32-gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for ld used by GCC... C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking for C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependant libraries... file_magic file format pei*-i386(.*architecture: i386)?
checking for mingw32-ranlib... ranlib
checking for mingw32-strip... no
checking for strip... strip
updating cache ./config.cache
loading cache ./config.cache within ltconfig
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
finding the maximum length of command line arguments... 393217
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ... no
checking whether the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) supports shared libraries... yes
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking command to parse nm output... ok
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking if package supports dlls... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
creating libtool
updating cache ./config.cache
configure: loading cache ./config.cache
checking for mingw32-gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for setmode... yes
checking for mingw32-ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking argz.h usability... no
checking argz.h presence... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking nl_types.h usability... no
checking nl_types.h presence... no
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking values.h usability... yes
checking values.h presence... yes
checking for values.h... yes
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for munmap... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... no
checking whether NLS is requested... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking sys/gmon_out.h usability... no
checking sys/gmon_out.h presence... no
checking for sys/gmon_out.h... no
updating cache ./config.cache
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating gconfig.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing default commands
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gprof'
make  all-recursive
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gprof'
Making all in po
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gprof/po'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gprof/po'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gprof'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/basic_blocks.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/call_graph.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/cg_arcs.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/cg_dfn.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/cg_print.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/corefile.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/gmon_io.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/gprof.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/hertz.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/hist.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/source.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/search_list.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/symtab.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/sym_ids.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/utils.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/i386.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/alpha.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/vax.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/tahoe.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/sparc.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/mips.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/flat_bl.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/bsd_callg_bl.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUG -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/../intl -I../intl -I. -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/gprof/fsf_callg_bl.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2    -o gprof.exe  basic_blocks.o call_graph.o cg_arcs.o cg_dfn.o cg_print.o corefile.o gmon_io.o gprof.o hertz.o hist.o source.o search_list.o symtab.o sym_ids.o utils.o i386.o alpha.o vax.o tahoe.o sparc.o mips.o flat_bl.o bsd_callg_bl.o fsf_callg_bl.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
mkdir .libs
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o gprof.exe basic_blocks.o call_graph.o cg_arcs.o cg_dfn.o cg_print.o corefile.o gmon_io.o gprof.o hertz.o hist.o source.o search_list.o symtab.o sym_ids.o utils.o i386.o alpha.o vax.o tahoe.o sparc.o mips.o flat_bl.o bsd_callg_bl.o fsf_callg_bl.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gprof'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gprof'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/gprof'
mkdir -p -- ./ld
Configuring in ld
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for Cygwin environment... no
checking for mingw32 environment... yes
checking host system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking target system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking build system type... i386-pc-mingw32
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking for working aclocal-1.4... missing
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... missing
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ld used by GCC... C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking for C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... nm
checking whether ln -s works... no
checking how to recognise dependant libraries... file_magic file format pei*-i386(.*architecture: i386)?
checking for object suffix... o
checking for executable suffix... .exe
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
updating cache ./config.cache
loading cache ./config.cache within ltconfig
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
finding the maximum length of command line arguments... 393217
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ... no
checking whether the linker (C:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe) supports shared libraries... yes
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking command to parse nm output... ok
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking if package supports dlls... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
creating libtool
updating cache ./config.cache
loading cache ./config.cache
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for working const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for values.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for munmap... no
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... no
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... no
checking whether NLS is requested... no
checking for executable suffix... (cached) .exe
checking for bison... /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/missing bison -y
checking for flex... /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/missing flex
checking for flex... (cached) /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/missing flex
checking for yywrap in -ll... no
checking lex output file root... WARNING: `flex' is missing on your system.  You should only need it if
         you modified a `.l' file.  You may need the `Flex' package
         in order for those modifications to take effect.  You can get
         `Flex' from any GNU archive site.
lex.yy
checking whether yytext is a pointer... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sbrk... no
checking for realpath... no
checking for glob... no
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... no
checking whether strstr must be declared... no
checking whether free must be declared... no
checking whether sbrk must be declared... yes
checking whether getenv must be declared... no
checking whether environ must be declared... no
checking whether ANSI C string concatenation works... yes
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating po/Makefile.in
creating config.h
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld'
make  all-recursive
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld'
Making all in po
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld/po'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld/po'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldgram.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldlex.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/lexsup.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldlang.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/mri.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldctor.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c -DDEFAULT_EMULATION='"i386pe"' \
  -DSCRIPTDIR='"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/mingw32/lib"' -DBINDIR='"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/bin"' \
  -DTOOLBINDIR='"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/mingw32/bin"' \
  -DTARGET='"i386-pc-mingw32"' -DTARGET_SYSTEM_ROOT=\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/sys-root\" -DTARGET_SYSTEM_ROOT_RELOCATABLE \
  /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldmain.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldwrite.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldexp.c
(echo "/* This file is automatically generated.  DO NOT EDIT! */";\
for f in `echo " " ei386pe.o "" \
 | sed -e 's/ e/ ld/g' -e 's/ ld/ /g' -e 's/[.]o//g'`; do \
    echo "extern ld_emulation_xfer_type ld_${f}_emulation;"; \
done;\
echo "";\
echo "#define EMULATION_LIST \\";\
for f in `echo " " ei386pe.o "" \
 | sed -e 's/ e/ ld/g' -e 's/ ld/ /g' -e 's/[.]o//g'`; do \
    echo "  &ld_${f}_emulation, \\"; \
done;\
echo "  0") >ldemul-tmp.h
mv ldemul-tmp.h ldemul-list.h
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldemul.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldver.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldmisc.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldfile.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldcref.c
cp /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/emultempl/astring.sed stringify.sed
LIB_PATH='' /bin/sh /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/genscripts.sh /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/lib "/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir" i386-pc-mingw32 i386-pc-mingw32 mingw32 "i386pe" "/usr/local/lib /lib /usr/lib" yes i386pe "mingw32"
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c ei386pe.c
/bin/sh /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../ylwrap "/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/missing bison -y" /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/deffilep.y y.tab.c deffilep.c y.tab.h deffilep.h --  -d
WARNING: `bison' missing on your system.  You should only need it if
         you modified a `.y' file.  You may need the `Bison' package
         in order for those modifications to take effect.  You can get
         `Bison' from any GNU archive site.
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c deffilep.c
deffilep.c:1: warning: return type defaults to `int'
deffilep.c:1: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld -I../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../bfd -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../include -I/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/../intl -I../intl  -g -O2  -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/prefixdir/share/locale\""   -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2  -c /home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/pe-dll.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2   -o ld-new.exe  ldgram.o ldlex.o lexsup.o ldlang.o mri.o ldctor.o ldmain.o ldwrite.o ldexp.o ldemul.o ldver.o ldmisc.o ldfile.o ldcref.o ei386pe.o deffilep.o pe-dll.o ../bfd/libbfd.la ../libiberty/libiberty.a  
mkdir .libs
gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2 -o ld-new.exe ldgram.o ldlex.o lexsup.o ldlang.o mri.o ldctor.o ldmain.o ldwrite.o ldexp.o ldemul.o ldver.o ldmisc.o ldfile.o ldcref.o ei386pe.o deffilep.o pe-dll.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a
deffilep.o(.text+0x0): In function `main':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld/deffilep.c:1: multiple definition of `main'
ldmain.o(.text+0x170):C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/ldmain.c:182: first defined here
ei386pe.o(.text+0x1c21): In function `gld_i386pe_unrecognized_file':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld/ei386pe.c:1295: undefined reference to `def_file_parse'
pe-dll.o(.text+0x3c36): In function `pe_implied_import_dll':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/pe-dll.c:2559: undefined reference to `def_get_module'
pe-dll.o(.text+0x3dec):C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/pe-dll.c:2587: undefined reference to `def_file_add_import'
pe-dll.o(.text+0x3e5a):C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/pe-dll.c:2544: undefined reference to `def_file_empty'
pe-dll.o(.text+0x3f3b): In function `pe_dll_build_sections':
C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/pe-dll.c:522: undefined reference to `def_file_add_directive'
pe-dll.o(.text+0x4284):C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/pe-dll.c:617: undefined reference to `def_file_add_export'
pe-dll.o(.text+0x47de):C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/pe-dll.c:575: undefined reference to `def_file_add_export'
pe-dll.o(.text+0x47fd):C:/msys/1.0/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-2.16.1/ld/pe-dll.c:509: undefined reference to `def_file_empty'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [ld-new.exe] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bobbybrasko/g++/relocatable/relocatable/binutils-builddir/ld'
make: *** [all-ld] Error 2


More information about the Binutils mailing list