Mainline and branch: --enable-targets=all dead on cygwin

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Wed Apr 26 12:47:00 GMT 2006

On 26 April 2006 10:30, Nick Clifton wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
>>   Configuring binutils with --enable-targets=all fails when building gas
>> at obj-coff.o:
>>
>> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/gnu/binutils/binutils-2.16.92/gas -I.
>> -D_GNU_SOURCE
>
>> /gnu/binutils/binutils-2.16.92/gas/config/obj-coff.h:63:1: "TARGET_FORMAT"
>> redefined
>
> Is this still a problem ?  I tried to reproduce it locally and could
> not.  Ie the enable-targets=all build completed successfully.
>
> Cheers
>    Nick

  I just filed a PR as it was still happening to me last night.  Maybe
something in my cygwin installation isn't fully up-to-date; I'll make sure
I've got the latest everything and double-check.

    cheers,
      DaveK