plt for arm gnu thumb

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 17:19:00 GMT 2006

Hi John,

> Could any one point me in the direction of a document that shows the
> diferences between ld 16.1 and 16.92 as the previous linker script that I
> was using for the last released version of the linker does not work and I
> am trying to write a new one that will work correctly with .92 .

There is no single document.  The simplest place to look is the NEWS
files in the gas/ and ld/ sub-directories although these will probably
not be fine grained enough for you.  You can also try the ChangeLog
files in these directories (and the bfd/ directory) as these contain a
more detailed record of the changes.

Failing that. you could try creating a more detailed description of the
problem you are having and posting it here.  A small, reproducible test
case always helps.