plt for arm gnu thumb

Richard Earnshaw rearnsha@arm.com
Tue Apr 18 16:01:00 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 16:45, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> I did once implement alternate PLT sequences which could target Thumb,
> even on v4t.  However, they are mighty awkward, so I would strongly
> prefer not to submit the patch.  John, are you really using v4t?

I'd prefer to see a patch that implemented the wrapping of the called
function rather than changing the PLT sequence... :-)

I'm not sure if --wrap xxx could be used to create suitable trampoline
sequences in a semi-automated mechanism.  Is there a way to achieve the
same effect through a linker script?

R.