Is having --enable-targets=all undocumented normal?

Vincent Rubiolo vincent.rubiolo@windriver.com
Thu Oct 13 14:24:00 GMT 2005

Gentle binutils maintainers,

I built today an all-target binutils set that I find very useful given
the range of object file format/architectures I have to work on. I used
--enable-targets=all option of configure for that matter.

However, I did not find it documented in the configure help output and
had to search over the list archives and the web to find the correct option.

Is this normal? I suspect it may be only targeted at binutils
maintainers (to test on a wide range of targets).
I, for my part, found it very useful and think it should be documented.

Vincent