[PATCH] improve equate handling
Nick Clifton
nickc@redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 09:07:00 GMT 2005
Hi Jan,
> No, I didn't mean to complain about anything. Rather I wanted to
> understand why I missed some things you found. As it turns out, xtensa
> wasn't on my list of target to build/check, nor is pdp11.
Oh well, just FYI, here are the list of ports that I currently build and
check:
alpha-linuxecoff alpha-linux-gnu alpha-unknown-freebsd4.7
alpha-unknown-osf4.0 arc-elf arm-aout
arm-epoc-pe arm-netbsdelf arm-none-eabi
arm-nto arm-symbianelf arm-vxworks
arm-wince-pe avr-elf bfin-elf
crx-elf cris-elf crisv32-elf
d10v-elf d30v-elf dlx-elf
fr30-elf frv-elf h8300-elf
h8300-rtems hppa-linux-gnu hppa64-linux
i386-coff i386-lynxos i386-netware
i370-linux i586-aout i686-pc-beos
i686-pc-cygwin i686-pc-elf i686-pc-linux-gnu
i686-pc-mingw i860-stardent-elf ia64-x-freebsd5
ip2k-elf iq2000-elf m32c-elf
m32r-elf m68hc11-elf m68k-elf
m68k-rtems m68k-uclinux maxq-coff
mcore-pe mingw32-pe mips64-linux
mips-ecoff mips-elf mipsel-linux-gnu
mipsisa32el-linux mmix-mmixware mn10200-elf
mn10300-elf msp430-elf ns32k-netbsd
openrisc-elf or32-elf pdp11-dec-aout
pj-elf powerpc-eabisim powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0
powerpc-nto powerpc-wrs-vxworks powerpc64-linux
ppc-lynxos rs6000-aix4.3.3 s390-linux
s390x-ibm-tpf sh64-superh-linux-gnu sh-elf
sh-linux sh-nto shl-unknown-netbsdelf1.6T
sparc64-linux-gnu sparc64-netbsd sparc-elf
sparc-linux-gnu tic30-unknown-aout tic4x-coff
tic54x-coff tx39-elf v850-elf
vax-netbsdelf x86_64-linux xscale-elf
xstormy16-elf xtensa-elf
Cheers
Nick
More information about the Binutils
mailing list