update ld/scripttempl/elfxtensa.sc

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Thu May 12 05:37:00 GMT 2005

The Xtensa ELF linker scripts have some special requirements that led me to fork
the elf.sc file into elfxtensa.sc, and it's been a while since I updated the
elfxtensa.sc file to keep up with elf.sc.  I also changed to define PLT and GOT
in the emulparams file to help reduce the differences between elfxtensa.sc and
elf.sc.  I've committed this patch to do the update.  I tested it by comparing
the linker scripts generated with and without the patch.

2005-05-11  Bob Wilson  <bob.wilson@acm.org>

         * scripttempl/elfxtensa.sc: Sync up with elf.sc.
         * emulparams/elf32xtensa.sh (PLT, GOT): Define.