HELP with linker script!!!

Zagorodnev, Grigory grigory.zagorodnev@intel.com
Thu Mar 31 15:08:00 GMT 2005

Hi, Pieter!
You may consider this example: "implicit" linker script contains extra
information to combine user-defined section with default ".data" one,
providing the beginning mark. C program accesses this mark as data
object.

$ cat main.c
#include <stdio.h>

int my_val __attribute__((section("my_section"))) = 123;

extern int my_section_start;

int main(){
    printf("%d - %d\n", my_val, my_section_start);
}

$ cat main.script
SECTIONS
{