[committed] fix DF_TEXTREL addition on mips

Eric Christopher echristo@redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 22:16:00 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 18:03 -0800, Eric Christopher wrote:

> > The best bet is to delay determining whether or not to set DF_TEXTREL
> > until we've actually emitted the relocation into the object file.

So now we're not emitting it at all, even though it's set as we emit the
relocation. This may be a bug somewhere else since it makes sense to set
it as we emit the first dynamic relocation, at least I think.

I'll look more into it today and revert in 24 hours if I can't find some
other way to fix it. Suggestions welcome though :)

-eric