PATCH: Make ld testsuite usable outside build directory

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Thu Mar 24 21:15:00 GMT 2005

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> Did you see my mention of [find_gcc]?  Does that work for you?  It will
> have the added benefit of using the in-tree compiler when CC is unset
> in a combined-tree build.

Yes, that seems to work too.  Reading the DejaGNU code for find_gcc does
definitely suggest that it is the right thing to use.

I tested an installed compiler, and a just-binutils build directory
(with "make check"), and verified that the right CC still got set in
both cases.  Full disclosure: I did not actually test a combined tree.

This version OK?

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC