PATCH: Make ld testsuite usable outside build directory

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Thu Mar 24 20:51:00 GMT 2005

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 06:52:36AM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>
> >>Thanks for the speedy review!
> >>
> >>In that case, we can go with this simpler patch, which I tested by
> >>running both in and out of the build directory for an arm-linux
> >>toolchain, with extra debugging output that verified that CC was getting
> >>the value provided by "make check" when in the build directory.
> >>
> >>If this is approved, I'll not check in the other patch, as this one
> >>makes it unnecessary.
> >>
> >>OK?
> >

> >>2005-03-23  Mark Mitchell  <mark@codesourcery.com>
> >>
> >>	* testsuite/libstdc++-dg/normal.exp: Read testsuite_files, if it
> >>	exists.
> >

> >Wrong patch.
>
> Gah!  Corrected form attached.

Did you see my mention of [find_gcc]?  Does that work for you?  It will
have the added benefit of using the in-tree compiler when CC is unset
in a combined-tree build.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC