Necessary ld-mmix testsuite updates for your elflink.c empty sections change are missing

Hans-Peter Nilsson hp@bitrange.com
Sat Mar 19 00:03:00 GMT 2005


(Please fix lucon.org so it doesn't bounce messages from me.)

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, H. J. Lu wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 03:06:32PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > % ./config.sub mmix
> > mmix-knuth-mmixware

That's the correct triplet.

> Same problem. mmix-mmixware == mmix-elf. It doesn't support 64bit host.
> It is kind of odd since mmix-elf is 64bit. Please fix it first.

Not odd at all when it's developed on i686-pc-linux-gnu...
(I.e. it's not a 64-bit bfd_vma issue.)

Hmm, I thought I'd built on a 64-bit host, but perhaps not
recently.  I'll make sure the toolchain builds on a 64-bit host
and get back to you.

brgds, H-P
PS.  Thanks for looking at the 64ksec problems!



More information about the Binutils mailing list