Patches for review [Plt entry generation for coldfire v4e]

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 19:33:00 GMT 2005

Hi C Jaiprakash,

>   I am sorry for the disclaimer attached with my previous mail.. I am
> resending the patches from other mail id.

Thank you.

Your patches are fine.  There were a few minor formatting problems, but
I have taken care of these and then applied them.

include/elf/ChangeLog
2005-03-18  C Jaipraash  <cjaiprakash@noida.hcltech.com>

	* m68k.h (EF_CFV4E): Define.

bfd/ChangeLog
2005-03-18  C Jaiprakash  <cjaiprakash@noida.hcltech.com>

	* elf32-m68k.c (elf_cfv4e_plt0_entry): plt entry for coldfire v4e.
	(elf_m68k_adjust_dynamic_symbol,elf_m68k_finish_dynamic_symbol,
	 elf_m68k_finish_dynamic_sections): Use it.

gas/ChangeLog
2005-03-18  C Jaiprakash  <cjaiprakash@noida.hcltech.com>

	* config/tc-m68k.c (m68k_elf_final_processing): Set file specific
	flag for coldfire v4e.