Necessary ld-cris testsuite updates for your elflink.c empty sections change are missing

Hans-Peter Nilsson hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com
Thu Mar 17 05:44:00 GMT 2005

> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:24:27 -0800
> From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl@lucon.org>

> On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 01:13:20AM +0100, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > Running /h/hp/binutils/cvs_latest/src/ld/testsuite/ld-cris/cris.exp ...
> > FAIL: ld-cris/libdso-10
> > FAIL: ld-cris/libdso-2
> > FAIL: ld-cris/hiddef1
> >

> They should be OK now.

Thanks!

>  BTW, 64K section test is too slow. I will see
> if I can speed it up.

By speeding up the >64k section linker *support* I hope. ;-)

Please don't prune the test; it's already pruned for all other
targets.  Everything in that test should work as it is, regexps
and everything, big-endian and 64bitters too, it's just the
linker that is *sloooooow* for that test.

Apparently it hasn't yet come to the top of anyones TODO-list
(including mine) to fix it.

brgds, H-P