Fix to gas/cgen.c to avoid a compile time warning

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 02:19:00 GMT 2005

Hi Guys,

  Rebuilding various toolchains after enabling -Werror I came across a
  compile time warning in gas/cgen.c:

   cgen.c:315: warning: argument 'opinfo' might be clobbered by `longjmp' or `vfork'

  So I am applying the attached patch to work around this problem in
  the same way that it has been avoided with other arguments to the
  gas_cgen_parse_operand() function.

gas/ChangeLog
2005-03-16  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* cgen.c (gas_cgen_parse_operand): Copy opinfo parameter into a
	local variable in case it is clobbered by the setjmp.