New PO Template file for `binutils'

Translation Project Robot translation@iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Mar 10 00:05:00 GMT 2005

Hello, gentle maintainer. This is a message from the Translation
Project robot.

A new PO Template file, for programs using the textual domain
`binutils', has just been made available to language teams for
translation, and a copy is available as:
>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/domains/POT/binutils-2.15.96.pot

The file should soon be made available in mirror sites as:

>    ftp://ftp.unex.es/pub/gnu-i18n/po/domains/POT/binutils-2.15.96.pot
>    http://translation.sf.net/domains/POT/binutils-2.15.96.pot
>    ftp://tiger.informatik.hu-berlin.de/pub/po/domains/POT/binutils-2.15.96.pot

In your releases, this file is usually found as `po/binutils.pot'.  It
is created or updated automatically at `make dist' time, or whenever
you run `make update-po' in the `po/' subdirectory.  Whenever you have
a distribution ready which holds a newer PO Template, please send the
URL of this distribution to the address below.  The distribution could
be a pretest or a snapshot, it does not even have to compile.  This is
to be used by translators, when they need to get some translation
context from your sources.

Within the Translation Project, each PO Template file should have
different version numbers, but since it is not OK to have two
different distributions having same version numbers, this is not a
problem in practice.
Here is the URL information which has just been provided to translators for
your package.  Please inform the translation coordinator, at the address
given below, if the information does not appear to be adequate or current:

>    ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/binutils/snapshots/binutils-2.15.96.tar.bz2

We can arrange things so translated PO files be automatically e-mailed
to you when they arrive.  Ask to the address below if you want this.

Thanks for your collaboration,

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your translation coordinator.
                                mailto:translation@iro.umontreal.ca