gas/config/tc-tic54x.c's use of macro_struct and formal_struct

Timothy Wall twall@alum.mit.edu
Wed Mar 9 14:04:00 GMT 2005

Since it looks like I moved those structs into macro.h in the first
place to make them publicly accessible, I'm guessing the duplicated
code in the tic54x file pre-dates moving the structs into macro.h, and
was never properly cleaned up.

Please contribute a patch.

T.