Rework MIPS nop-insertion code, add -mfix-vr4130 [7/11]

Eric Christopher echristo@redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 19:18:00 GMT 2005

> 	* config/tc-mips.c (MAX_NOPS): New macro.
> 	(history): Resize to 1 + MAX_NOPS.
> 	(fix_vr4120_class): New enumeration.
> 	(vr4120_conflicts): New variable.
> 	(init_vr4120_conflicts): New function.
> 	(md_begin): Call it.
> 	(insn_uses_reg): Constify first argument.
> 	(classify_vr4120_insn, nops_between, nops_for_insn, nops_for_sequence)
> 	(nops_for_insn_or_target): New functions.
> 	(append_insn): Use the new nops_for_* functions instead of inline
> 	delay checks.  Generalize prev_nop_frag handling to handle an
> 	arbitrary history length.  Insert nops into the history buffer
> 	once the number of nops in prev_nop_frag is fixed.
> 	(emit_delays): Use nops_for_insn instead of inline delay checks.

Instead of nops_between I think I'd like insns_between perhaps? The nop
handling code is strictly for nops, but nops_between just returns a
count of instructions needed between. You can change the name as a
preapproved add on patch though. Don't worry about it now.

OK for mainline and branch.

-eric