Fix for unexpected failure in ld-cris/warn3

Hans-Peter Nilsson hp@bitrange.com
Tue Mar 8 04:34:00 GMT 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > I don't see warnings in my regression tests.  Please specify.
> Certainly.  With a toolchain configured as --target=cris-elf and built
> on an x86_64 host running Linux I saw these messages in the ld.log when
> running the linker tests:
>
>    succeeded with: <>, expected: <warning: isatty is not implemented and
> will always fail$>
>    FAIL: ld-cris/warn3

I tried to repeat this but still do not see the failure on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (RH Ent AS 3.0,
spe189.testdrive.hp.com).  No failures in the ld-cris/cris.exp
section.  I do see failures that look like 32/64-bit issues in
the gas testsuite FWIW.

I'm suspecting local patches in your tree (completely without
cause).

I don't know how to proceed here except to leave it, as it works
for me.  Can you repeat the test?

brgds, H-P