New French PO file for `ld'

Translation Project Robot translation@iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Mar 7 04:13:00 GMT 2005

Hello, gentle maintainer. This is a message from the Translation
Project robot.

A revised PO file, for programs using the textual domain `ld', has
been submitted by the team of translators taking care of the French
language.  This particular file, along with all other PO files
pertaining to the same textual domain, is available as:
>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/maint/ld/fr.po

The file should soon be made available in mirror sites as:

>    ftp://ftp.unex.es/pub/gnu-i18n/po/maint/ld/fr.po
>    http://translation.sf.net/maint/ld/fr.po
>    ftp://tiger.informatik.hu-berlin.de/pub/po/maint/ld/fr.po

We may arrange things so future such files be automatically e-mailed
to you when they arrive.  Ask to the address below if you want this.

The following HTML page should also be updated by tomorrow.

>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/domain-ld.html

Please consider including all PO files, as they stand, in the `po/'
subdirectory of your next release of programs using that textual domain,
whether it is official or pretest.  Whenever you have a distribution ready
which holds a newer PO Template, please send the URL of this distribution
to the address below.  The distribution could be a pretest or a snapshot,
it does not even have to compile.  This is to be used by translators,
when they need to get some translation context from your sources.

Within the Translation Project, each PO Template file should have different
version numbers, but since it is not OK to have two different distributions
using same version numbers, this is not a problem in practice.

Contact me if any question arises.  Thanks for your collaboration,

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your translation coordinator.
                                mailto:translation@iro.umontreal.ca