New PO Template file for `binutils'

Alan Modra amodra@bigpond.net.au
Sat Mar 5 11:46:00 GMT 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 05:09:45AM -0500, Translation Project Robot wrote:
> Hello, gentle maintainer. This is a message from the Translation
> Project robot.
>
> A new PO Template file, for programs using the textual domain
> `binutils', has just been made available to language teams for
> translation, and a copy is available as:
> >    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/domains/POT/binutils-2.15.pot

This .pot file looks a little out of date!
"POT-Creation-Date: 2003-07-11 13:56+0930\n"

I don't think it's really that old (by the timezone, this line has
probably been copied from one of my old commits), but I spotted some
minor discrepancies with a freshly generated .pot.  So I'll commit
.pot files that match the source at this point in time.

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre