Build fails in makeinfo

Aaron W. LaFramboise aaron98wiridge9@aaronwl.com
Wed Mar 2 02:08:00 GMT 2005

Nick Clifton wrote:

> Have you changed something about your build environment ?  Are you using
> a networked drive or a different file system ?

I've made some trivial changes, but nothing that seems significant.  The
build tree is now accessed through a NTFS function point, but I can't
see that making a difference.

It's more likely that a recent Cygwin update broke the semantics somehow.

> I assume for now though that you are not asking for Danny's patch to be
> applied to the sources ?

Correct.  However, if someone else is having this problem, then I have
no problem with it being applied.

Aaron W. LaFramboise