[patch] MIPS16e support in simulator.

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Mon Jun 13 03:18:00 GMT 2005


On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 05:52:13PM +0100, David Ung wrote:
> 
> This patch adds MIPS16e support in the GNU simulator.  I've configure
> targets mipsisa32*-*-*, mipsisa32r2*-*-*, mipsisa64*-*-*,
> mipsisa64r2*-*-* to generate both normal and mips16e code.
> 
> David.
> 
> 2005-06-09  David Ung  <davidu@mips.com>
> 	    Nigel Stephens  <nigel@mips.com>
> 
> 	* mips.igen: New mips16e model and include m16e.igen.
> 	(check_u64): Add mips16e tag.
> 	* m16e.igen: New file for MIPS16e instructions.
> 	* configure.ac (mipsisa32*-*-*, mipsisa32r2*-*-*, mipsisa64*-*-*,
> 	mipsisa64r2*-*-*): Change sim_gen to M16, add mips16 and mips16e
> 	models.
> 	* configure: Regenerate.

So um... unfortunately, GDB does not have an active MIPS maintainer at
the moment.  I do not see anything (other than your followup about the
mipsisa32 configure stanza) obviously wrong with these changes, but I
can't provide any useful review of the mips-specific bits.  I don't
suppose someone on binutils@ could lend a hand?

-- 
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC



More information about the Binutils mailing list