Support for the Renesas M32C and M16C
Paul Brook
paul@codesourcery.com
Wed Jun 1 17:33:00 GMT 2005
On Wednesday 01 June 2005 18:20, Jim Blandy wrote:
> Paul Brook <paul@codesourcery.com> writes:
> > On Wednesday 01 June 2005 16:18, Jim Blandy wrote:
> > > Attached is a patch which adds support for the Renesas M32C and M16C
> > > to GNU binutils. I've omitted patches for files generated by the
> > > autotools. I've also omitted the files generated by CGEN; they're
> > > rather large.
> >
> > You also need to update the documentation.
>
> Which documentation, specifically? The BFD documentation is
> autogenerated; the binutils and ld documentation doesn't seem to refer
> to individual processors specifically; and opcodes has none that I
> know of.
Gas documentation. See the existing c-*.text files in gas/doc.
Paul
More information about the Binutils
mailing list