Trying to compile binutils 2.15 for BSD/OS 4.3.1

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Mon Jan 10 16:42:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

> However, I now get:

> make: don't know how to make bsdi-core.lo. Stop

It looks like a Makefile.in has not been generated from a patched
Makefile.am.

> Can I forward you the patch that I was send?

If you must, but really it should be the responsibility of whomever
created this patch to see that it works properly.  Now. if the patch had
been submitted and accepted into the binutils sources then it would be
our job to make sure that it continued to work.