More MIPS testsuite fixes

Maciej W. Rozycki macro@linux-mips.org
Tue Feb 22 22:02:00 GMT 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Eric Christopher wrote:

> > That can't be resolved by using ELF and objcopy?  That's where the
> > discussion got stalled last time IIRC.
> >

> I talked to some of the NetBSD guys yesterday. They believe that they
> have their own elf to ecoff converter and don't need it, but I sent mail
> to their toolchain list for verification. I'll take silence of a couple
> of days as assent. :)

 I'd keep stuff like objcopy and objdump working to be able to do
conversions and verify they have actually worked.  Otherwise I don't care
about ECOFF either.

 But this is not the right mailing list for people that actually use that
stuff, so it may be quite a good idea to ask at a more appropriate forum,
like <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>.

 Also people may still keep using DEC Ultrix somewhere. ;-)

  Maciej