More MIPS testsuite fixes

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Tue Feb 22 02:07:00 GMT 2005


On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 09:36:21AM +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 10:50:57AM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > Alan, I gather you have
> > a list of targets that you run through the testsuite for; could you add
> > mips-linux?
> 
> I already have it on my list (and had seen the failures, just not fixed
> them).

Oh, I see why I guessed it wasn't - I'd been sitting on this patch for
a couple of days.  The test was broken for mips-linux before and after
your -Ttext change, but -Ttext broke it with the previous patch I had
in my working directory.  Sorry.

>  Hmm, since we are talking mips failures, I also test mips-ecoff:
> 
> $ grep FAIL check.log0 | wc -l
>     318
> 
> How about someone in the mips camp fixing them, or deprecate the target?

We'd been talking about deprecating it.  I don't remember the result of
the discussion.

-- 
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC



More information about the Binutils mailing list