binutils-doc 2.15-5: glitches in ld.info

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Tue Feb 1 17:30:00 GMT 2005

Hi Edward,

> Looks good to me.  A few comments below ...

Thanks - I have taken most of these on board, apart from the rewording
of what a linker script declaration does when it creates an entry in the
symbol table.  Call me pedantic, but I think that my version was
technically more accurate.

Anyway I have checked the attached revised patch in with this ChangeLog
entry.

ld/ChangeLog
2005-02-01  Edward Welbourne  <eddy@opera.com>
	    Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* ld.texinfo (Source Code Reference): New node describing how to
	access linker script defined variables from source code.