Your bfd & ld patch breaks --as-needed on SPARC (and some other targets)

Alan Modra amodra@bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 17 03:25:00 GMT 2005

Hi Kaz,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 11:56:20AM +0900, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> It seems that the first failure is caused with the wrong ref_count for
> .cranges section and the latter 2 errors are caused with the wrong rawsize
> of .cranges.  I'll check the attached patch in to fix them.

Thanks for looking into this.  I'm curious as to why you need to set
rawsize, as there might be a generic bug somewhere.  Care to explain?

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre